Spring is coming and so is GdPicture.NET 9.4!
So, talking about renewal, v.9.4 has new barcode encoders for 2D barcodes (QR-Code, DataMatrix and PDF417)!
That’s not all of course: we provide new features, enhancements and bug fixes, just check out some of them:
- New Sauvola local adaptive thresholding method with contrast normalization.
- Bitonal image filters speed enhancement.
- Unicode support for the QRCode reader engine added.
- Improvement of the Gaussian filter.
- Optional drop shadow effect to the GdPicture.XMP annotation added.
- Improvements of 1D & 2D barcode reading speed and accuracy.
- New function for counting the number of unique colors in an image.
- Horizontal and vertical alignment support in AnnotationText objects.
- SquaredBox property for AnnotationRectangle, AnnotationRectangleHighlighter and AnnotationEllipse objects added.
- Improvements of the internal Image decoding engine.
- PDF text extraction and annotation support improved.
- Battery of minor bug fixes.
- Documentation enhancements and lots of new code snippets.
The complete list can be found here.
GdPicture.NET 9.4 is available on the download page of the Gdpicture website.
Upgrade to v 9.4 is free for all GdPicture.NET v.9 owners.
If you own a GdPicture.NET v.7 or v.8 license, you can directly order the upgrade to v9.4.
Other upgrade cases will be solved by our Sales team so feel free to contact us via our Quick Contact Form.
We have also modified the Comparison Matrix by displaying more features and details about them, in a structured manner.
And you can consult it as both HTML or PDF so now you can also download it, share it and easily print it!
That’s all for now!
The GdPicture team