GdPicture.NET 9.2 Is Now Ready!
A new medium version of Gdpicture.NET 9 can now be downloaded on our website here.
So, what’s new in Gdpicture.NET 9.2?
- Support for unsupported file types in the ThumbnailEx control allowing to specify custom image. IE: an office icon.
- Speed improvement of the TIFF encoder with CCITT3 and CCITT4 compression schemes.
- Fast page resizing/scaling for the PDF format, without quality and compression loss.
- Support to create bitmap from separated Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black images.
- Private tag reading and writing at page level for the PDF format.
- GdPicture/XMP Annotation support improved (new methods).
- Improvement of the PDF form-fields parsing support.
- TWAIN behavior customization to handle some unstable TWAIN drivers.
- Improvement of document format detection support.
We also worked on our documentation, which is now improved: new snippets and new demo applications are available.
You will find the complete list of changes and the new methods of the GdPictureImaging, GdPicturePDF, AnnotationManager, ThumbnailEx and GdViewer classes on our GdPicture.NET 9 changelog forum post.
The Gdpicture Team