GdPicture is a brand name of ORPALIS, the company behind the scenes.
- By downloading and using any GdPicture software, you agree that you are not permitted to and will not decompile or reverse-engineer it.
- GdPicture software products are provided “As Is”. You are responsible for determining the fit of these softwares into your application or deployment.
- You can download and try for free any GdPicture software before making a purchase.
- ORPALIS reserves the right to change pricing of its products without notice at anytime.
- All GdPicture 14 software come with free upgrades for any upgrade (minor, medium and major) for 12 months. The upgrades concern toolkit Editions and plugins. Previous versions came with 6 months upgrade protection for major releases.
- The free upgrade license for the Ultimate edition unlocks all the features included in the toolkit as well as the plugins which were included in the previous Ultimate major version but will not unlock new plugins being released simultaneously with the latest major version or later. Therefore, if required, such plugins licenses will have to be purchased separately.
- If the free upgrade is not applicable (ie, the 12 months protection duration was exceeded) normal software upgrade fee, without maintenance plan, is: 60% of current price for a current or one major version upgrade, 75% of current price for a two major version upgrade and 90% of current price for a three major version upgrade.
- “One major version upgrade” means upgrading from version “n-1″ to version “n” (“n” being the currently released major version).
- “Two major versions upgrade” means upgrading from version “n-2″ to version “n” (“n” being the currently released major version).
- Major GdPicture software release cycle is usually 12 months, medium 1 month. Medium releases usually include new features and minor include only bug fixes.
- ORPALIS maintains only current software major version. Software maintenance includes bug fixes, new features, new minor and medium versions and enhanced functionality.
- Priority technical support is provided to owners of the current GdPicture major version and to owners of a GdPicture software acquired in the last twelve months. The use of any older GdPicture software continues to be governed by the product’s license agreement (EULA) and copyrights.
- Priority technical support is delivered through the helpdesk only, within a half of business day, to users owning a valid support plan (or SLA). Support plans are defined on the Support F.A.Q. area.
- Technical support can also be delivered for free, without warranty of delay through our community forums located at http://forums.gdpicture.com.
- We provide support for the problems which you cannot reasonably be expected to resolve by yourself. This includes any bug proven to be related to our product but excludes any code writing for your own applications development. Problems which can reasonably be expected to be resolved by yourself include issues described and published on our online wealth of resources: online guides, online forums and FAQ page of our website. Please note that response time depends on the complexity of the reported issue and/or the completeness of provided information for investigation/reproducing purposes (code snippets, files generating the issue, hardware/software environment information, and so forth). Please read our support policies.
- ORPALIS considers unlicensed use of its GdPicture software a serious violation of all copyright laws. The company will take legal action to protect its rights if warranted. Report unlicensed use.
- All copyrights to GdPicture software are retained by ORPALIS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.