GdPicture DICOM Plugin is a 100% royalty free extension of GdPicture.NET which allows to read DICOM files.
DICOM (for Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) is a standard for handling, storing, printing, and transmitting information in medical imaging.
Add to your applications the ability to handle medical-related images for viewing and analysis purpose.
- Decode and view DICOM image files.
- Supports all standards from the version 1 to the version 3.
- Read all attached Tags (Patient, Study, Physician, Image).
- Adjust dynamically Window width and level for images with a VOI LUT.
- Supports any bit-depth image, IE: 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 or 16-bit images.
- RAW, JPEG (8-12-16), JPEG 2000, Deflate and RLE compressions.
- Lossy and lossless JPEG compression.
- Full multipage support.
- Convert DICOM images to multipage TIFF, JPEG, PNG, WebP, PDF…
- Low memory usage and fast image decoding.
- AnyCPU: available in 32 bit & 64 bit versions.
- Can work in multi-thread applications.
How to use
- You will be able to find a compiled demo applications in [Install directory]\samples\Bin\
- You will be able to find C# and VB.NET demo applications including source code in [Install directory]\samples\AnyCPU\
- You will find other code snippets within the online reference guide found here http://guides.gdpicture.com
- You can find some discussions about DICOM Image Reader Plugin in the dedicated section of our community forums located here http://forums.gdpicture.com/dicom/