GdPicture SDKs feature a set of high-level APIs that enable you to handle and edit pages in a multi-page TIFF image. These functions make it possible to access, extract, swap, insert and delete pages in any multi-page TIFF image.
- Support for viewing, editing and writing multi-page TIFF bitmaps.
- Split multi-page TIFF images into several single or multi-page images.
- Merge images from different sources into a multi-page TIFF image.
- Convert a multi-page PDF into a multi-page TIFF image to simplify consulting via a simple navigator.
- Convert a multi-page TIFF bitmap from one bit depth to another (supporting 1-bit to 128-bit color depth).
- Read & write large multi-page TIFF image files.
- Apply image processing & image clean-up to specific pages of a multi-page TIFF image.
- Support all compression schemes available into TIFF specifications: Packbits, rle, flate, adobe inflate, ccitt fax3, ccitt fax4, lzw &jpeg.
- Support for CMYK TIFF bitmaps.
- Support for metadata reading & writing.
- You will be able to find some compiled demo applications in [Install directory]\samples\Bin\
- You will be able to find C# and VB.NET demo applications including source code in [Install directory]\samples\AnyCPU\
- You will find other code snippets within the online reference guide found here http://guides.gdpicture.com
- You can find some discussions about TIFF manipulation in the dedicated Image Processing section of our community forums located here http://forums.gdpicture.com/image-processing/