GdPicture.NET includes a powerful Thumbnail Viewer Component formerly called ThumbnailEx.
ThumbnailEx class is an embeddable control of the GdPicture.NET suite to display thumbnails from raster image, metafile and PDF documents.
It can be synchronized with a GdViewer object and generate thumbnails from a GdPicture Image, a GdPicturePDF objects or any folder.
Items can be individually added from files, stream or Bitmap.
Items can be moved, swapped, deleted or modified. Drag & drop between different ThumbnailEx controls or from the Windows Explorer is fully supported.
- Generate HQ thumbnails from PDF pages.
- Generate HQ thumbnails from Images in more than 90 formats.
- Generate thumbnails from directory including subfolders.
- Generate thumbnails from GdPicture Image or GdPicturePDF object with multipage support.
- Asynchronous thumbnails generation.
- Drag & drop support.
- Items reordering by mouse actions.
- Dramatically fast item generation.
- Anti-aliasing for smooth appearance.
- Scale a bitonal bitmap to a gray bitmap for better image looking.
- Customize thumbnail size: width & height.
- Multi-thread support.
- And lot of other nice features...
- You will be able to find a compiled demo application in [Install directory]\samples\Bin\Document Viewer.exe and PagesManipulation.exe
- You will be able to find C# and VB.NET demo applications including source code in [Install directory]\samples\AnyCPU\ (see Document Viewer, Pages Manipulation & Thumbnail - Drag And Drop apps.).
- You will find other code snippets within the online reference guide found here http://guides.gdpicture.com
- You can find some discussions about TWAIN in the dedicated section of our community forums located here http://forums.gdpicture.com/thumbnail-viewer/