Event MouseCaptureChanged won't fire anymore

Discussions about document viewing.
EFernkaes

Event MouseCaptureChanged won't fire anymore

Post by EFernkaes » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:19 pm

Dear GDPicture team,

I renewed our GDPicture 12 .dlls to Version 12.0.0.40 two weeks ago, since we recognized difficulties in PDF417 barcode-recognition (other post).

Since then, the "MouseCaptureChanged" event of the GDViewer will no longer fire in our programs.
Quite bad, since every zonal OCR selection in the viewer is based for us on this event, that signalizes, that the user has finished drawing the selection rectangle.
Then I updated my version to the latest .dll on your homepage, 12.0.0.43, but still the event is not firing.
I then checked the behaviour, by replacing the actual .dll with an older Version V 12.0.0.19 - this works. Your programmers must have "lost" this event during the evolution from version 12.0.0.19 to 12.0.0.40.
To ensure, that there were no sideeffects causing this problem in my software, I used your OCR example in the Winforms installation folder with the same effect: No event.

Can you test it and provide a solution?

Thanks in advance
Reinhard

EFernkaes

Re: Event MouseCaptureChanged won't fire anymore

Post by EFernkaes » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:32 pm

Is there somebody in this part of the forum who reads these error messages?

Loïc
Site Admin

Re: Event MouseCaptureChanged won't fire anymore

Post by Loïc » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:12 pm

Hello Reinhard,

Sorry for the delayed reply. This has been reproduced and the next minor release will include the fix. It will be published within four days.

With best regards,

Loïc