Align left or right of "Page N" lable of thumbnail item

Discussions about document viewing.
hardikv

Align left or right of "Page N" lable of thumbnail item

Post by hardikv » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:33 am

Hi All,

i have load PDF pages into thumbnail viewer and it will display thumbnail item with lable "Page N" below each thumbnail item. like Page 1,Page 2, Page 3,..... Page N.
i am also displaying checkbox in thumbnail item. the position of checkbox of thumbnail is bottom of thumbnail item before the item text "Page N"

i am also assigning item text dynamically like "Page 1" replace with "Document 345" etc..
now the problem is when item text is bigger then it will overwrite checkbox, so to overcome this problem i put checkbox to the bottom left corner of thumbnail item.
now "Page N" lable is display center of thumbnail item and check box is left of the thumbnail item.

is there any facility available to align item text "Page N" label to left or right align for thumbnail item ?

Loïc
Site Admin

Re: Align left or right of "Page N" lable of thumbnail item

Post by Loïc » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:10 pm

Hello,

Could you provide a screenshot ?

Kind regards,

Loïc

hardikv

Re: Align left or right of "Page N" lable of thumbnail item

Post by hardikv » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:40 pm

Hi Loic,

You can see in below figure that i want "Page 1" to the left align next to the checkbox. like "Deed of Trust" are not align left i want every item text to left align without overwrite to the checkbox .

i am trying to attached screenshot but it is not display on page. i don't know why. any other way to send you screenshot of my requirement of thumbnail item ?
Thumbnail.png
Attachments
Thumbnail123.zip
(11.49 KiB) Downloaded 446 times