MouseOver on ThumbNail

Discussions about document viewing.
rpicilli

MouseOver on ThumbNail

Post by rpicilli » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:46 pm

Dear all,

Is thare a way to get the idx (index) of the thumbnail that is under the mouse pointer?

Regards

Rogerio

rpicilli

Re: MouseOver on ThumbNail

Post by rpicilli » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Please is anybody taking care of this or do I need to open a support ticket?

Regards

Rogerio

rpicilli

Post by rpicilli » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:25 pm

Any answer about this topic?

rpicilli

Post by rpicilli » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Hi Loïc, good morning.

Could you please tell me what is the "rule" to get ours posts answered? Some posts that I put here are incredibly fast answered while others stay here forever and nobody try to answer.
I'm a developer that uses (and payed for) the GdPicture that is a realy good SDK but, like all others has particularities and issues that the User Manual do no solve. In this case, I need answers to my questions from you guys that knows the product.

Some times wait 2 weeks or more is not acceptable. My license was bought a year ago and of course I'll renew to have access to upgrade versions and mainly to have access to support.

Please don't take this remark in a wrong way but I thing your company need to change the way we have our question answered. Excuse me if this is not the right place to tell you that.

Regards

Rogerio

Loïc
Site Admin

Post by Loïc » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:02 am

Hello Rogerio,
Could you please tell me what is the "rule" to get ours posts answered?
Please check https://www.gdpicture.com/support.php

From the technical support section:
If you have a valid SLA you can contact our technical support team by creating a ticket on the technical support department.
Support can be also delivered for free, without warranty of delay through our community forums located at https://www.gdpicture.com/forum.
In other words, this pace intent to be a "user to user" community forum in which our technical staff can occasionally help during they free time.

If you need priority support you have to have a valid SLA and contact us through the help desk.

Kind regards,

Loïc

rpicilli

Post by rpicilli » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:04 pm

Hi Loïc,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Could you tell me where can I find if I have a valid SLA? I know that I've bought the GdPicture SKD about a year ago.

Best regards

Rogerio