App for the CodeProject IAC Contest Using GdPicture.NET

Let know to others if you liked or not GdPicture Imaging SDK Softwares.
Elodie

App for the CodeProject IAC Contest Using GdPicture.NET

Post by Elodie » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:31 pm

An article on CodeProject describes an application using annotations with GdPicture.NET:
Quality Manager - An IAC 2013 Contest Entry
By Jason Gleim

http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/627 ... test-Entry

Here is a bit more on the project:
This article describes my entry into the Intel App Innovation Contest for 2013. My application is designed for field-based quality assurance technicians and is based on a need identified in my brother's corporate cleaning business. (See the background for more information.) The goal of the application is to streamline the evaluation of work done in the field, the creation of reports about said work, and the submission of those reports to key decision makers to dramatically improve the business reaction times and improve overall customer satisfaction.

This application is targeted at Windows 8 Pro systems in desktop mode running on a tablet form factor. It is intended to be used in the field at a customer's location.

The application is called "Inspection Manager" because that is, well, what it does. It helps inspection technicians and business managers keep track of on-site inspections that may be required as part of a line of business. And while it was originally conceived to answer a need in a corporate cleaning business, the application is flexible enough that it can be applied to any quality inspection/quality control type of data collection and submission process across many vertical industries.
And the part concerning GdPicture.NET:
When the image is captured, it won't be put into a regular image control but rather into a GdPicture.Net image control. (https://www.gdpicture.com/) When the user presses the edit button, the GdPicture control will be put into edit mode and a toolbar will appear which will allow the user to annotate the image with markups such as lines and text. The GdPicture control is a real time saver here as it already supports the image editing and manipulation functions as well as touch manipulation such as two-finger-rotate and pinch-to-zoom. This allows me to embed a pretty capable image editor into the Inspection Manager application with a minimum of effort. Users will expect these features and the program will deliver them without me being forced to implement them.
Jason Gleim is a Senior Software Developer with HealthEdge Software in Columbus, OH.

Thank you Jason for using GdPicture.NET!

Gabriela

Re: App for the CodeProject IAC Contest Using GdPicture.NET

Post by Gabriela » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:18 pm

You can find more stories here!

Success stories and Customers