ADR Comparison

Discussions about machine vision support in GdPicture.
ganeshj

ADR Comparison

Post by ganeshj » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:29 pm

I have question about how the comparison happens in ADR.

I created a template A using a black and white image of a document.

I then did a comparison for that image in Black And White and got template A with a confidence of 99%.

When i test this with a colour version of the image it does not get the template A and gets some other template with a confidence of 61%.

Now i added the colour image also to the Template A.

Now for both the Black and White and the Colour image i get a confidence of below 70 %.

Can you give me some more information as to how the confidence is calculated when there are multiple images in a Template. Is it enough it matches with any one of the images or does it average the comparison with all the images in the template.

If it gives the best Match then i would have expected the Black And White image to still come back with a confidence of 99%.

In our case there will be mutiple quality and versions of a invoice for a company which should all be indentifed as an Invoice once i have created a template with sample set of template files.

Loïc
Site Admin

Re: ADR Comparison

Post by Loïc » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:56 am

Hi,

In your case the better solution is to create a template A based on your bitonal image and a template B based on your colored image.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Loïc

ganeshj

Re: ADR Comparison

Post by ganeshj » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:57 pm

Thanks Loic thats what i am doing at the moment. I have about 15 samples for an invoice so have created 15 templates.

Can you tell me a scenario when you would add more than one image to a template.

alexloria

ADR on the web?

Post by alexloria » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:27 pm

Is it possible to use ADR on a web page?
If possible, how would you implement it?

Regards.