Multiple Annotations with one click

Discussions about DocuVieware integration in GdPicture.NET.
random1

Multiple Annotations with one click

Post by random1 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:06 pm

Hi there.

I've used an older version of GD Picture with winforms many years ago. We used to be able to do multiple redaction/annotations by putting the mouse into MouseMoseAreaSelection.

So if the application needed to redact multiple sections of a file, we could change the mouse mode and allow users to do all the redactions at once.

I'm trying to do the same thing with Docuvieware. The online demo: https://www.docuvieware-demo.com/annotations_demo.aspx makes you click one of the redaction buttons each time. So if I have 10 areas of a page I need to redact, I need to click the redaction icon ten times.

I've also wired in an aspx web forms page using the Custom actions technique. So I register the CustomActionsHandler in my global asax and have all the wire-up to redact images. The redactions appear to work fine however, the user needs to hit the redact button for each redaction. Just wondering if there is a way to make it act more like the winforms ? I don't see any action of events fired for when the rectangle is drawn to write customer javascript, etc.

Thanks.

Loïc
Site Admin

Re: Multiple Annotations with one click

Post by Loïc » Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:46 pm

Hi,

You can add multiple redaction areas at once.
For such just click this button:
redact-button.jpg
For the next minor release we will add a new JavaScript function permitting to trigger the code behind this button.

Please let me know if you need further information or assistance there.

Cheers,

Loïc