1) generate a new custom annotation
Is it possible to bring up a custom popup containing HTML Content like this?
<label for="fname">First name:</label><br>
<input type="text" id="fname" name="fname"><br>
<label for="lname">Last name:</label><br>
<input type="text" id="lname" name="lname">
similar like a the popup for a text Annotation where the user can define the Color and so on.
2) If the user press the "Add" button a POST will be initiated or an Event in which the POST can be done?
3) On Server side the POST data (HTML Content) will be converted to an Image. This image will be added like a customAnnotation or ImageAnnotation
4) client-side: User click on the image-Annotation - edit button
5) the custom popup should be called and will be initated with some HTML Content?
Is that possible?
Or in General is it possible to override the popup Content triggered by an Event?
We do not support opening any contents from the HTML format. We currently do not have the technology to implement this format support
When it comes to annotations, you can create, open annotation from XMP/XML, draw annotations and burn/save annotations to your documents. Annotation properties can be displayed at any given time so long as they are not burned/applied to the page.
You can add an image as annotation. It can be done using this method: https://www.gdpicture.com/guides/gdpicture/Gd ... Annot.html
HTML format support is the only trouble you will run into using our software.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest