Great Product, Great Service

Let know to others if you liked or not GdPicture Imaging SDK Softwares.
payne296

Great Product, Great Service

Post by payne296 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:53 am

I have a document management application (Columbus, Ohio - United States) that leverages the GdPicture barcode, TWAIN and PDF functionalities. I originally used a mixture of other technologies to accomplish this (iTextSharp, Vintasoft) and ended up trying out GdPicture for its OCR capabilities. While I really don't do much with OCR anymore, the experience allowed me to become familiar with GdPicture's other capabilities, and last year I migrated my entire application's TWAIN and PDF requirements to use GdPicture (v6 at the time). The speed and stability GdPicture provided with their TWAIN and PDF functions made them an easy choice, and I've now been using it for around a year (just upgraded to v8).

While GdPicture's functionality and performance is impressive, what has really set them apart for me is their service. My application frequently processes legal documents around 5,000 pages, which creates unique challenges that I doubt many of their other customers face, and the few times I've had an issue they've immediately responded with a fix within days.

It's very refreshing to work with a company that actually cares about its users, and I greatly appreciate and admire Loic, Elodie and the rest of the GdPicture team's work.

Elodie

Re: Great Product, Great Service

Post by Elodie » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:56 am

Payne296, thank you, you just made my day! :D

I'm so glad to see that our products suit your needs, our developers are working really hard to find new functionalities and to fix what needs to be fixed. It's true that sometimes it can take several days to resolve an issue and I can understand that this might be too long for some customers, but we do try to help everyone as best as we can with our small team.

So when we see messages like this one, it makes all the work and the long days definitely worth it!

Thanks again for your feedback,

Best Regards,

Elodie