Missing Dependency GdPicture.NET.image.gdimgplug.dll

General discussions about GdPicture.NET.
jimtxas

Missing Dependency GdPicture.NET.image.gdimgplug.dll

Post by jimtxas » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:26 pm

I am trying to incorporate the GdPicture.NET.dll within an application that allows internal .net based scripting. It's a little different than a standard visual studio IDE in that it stores references and their dependencies within a database and ensures that the dependencies are available when the application executes on various servers by dumping the binary out of the database to a file on the app server.

The challenge is when i add the GdPicture.NET.dll as a reference, it correctly identifies the GdPicture.NET.barcode.1d.writer.dll as a dependency and loads it into the database however the most important file to my application is the GdPicture.NET.image.gdimgplug.dll which is not reporting as a dependency to the parent and thus not loading to the database. With this application i cannot simply load the GdPicture.NET.image.gdimgplug.dll manually as it needs to be associated to a parent reference.

Any ideas how i can make this work with your utility?

Cedric

Re: Missing Dependency GdPicture.NET.image.gdimgplug.dll

Post by Cedric » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:58 pm

Hi,

I don't know if it is possible, this is the first time I hear about this system.
What I can say is that GdPicture.NET.image.gdimgplug.dll isn't a .NET assembly but an internal C++ library (it has been done this way to keep very low memory footprint and high performances), another mandatory file is GdPicture.NET.10.filters.dll which is also a C++ internal library.
The fact that they are not .NET assemblies may explain why they are not listed as dependencies.
Maybe you can manually add them to the application?

Cheers!

gokaysatir

Re: Missing Dependency GdPicture.NET.image.gdimgplug.dll

Post by gokaysatir » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:25 am

This may be a 32/64 bit problem. You shoul use the correct files. I recently had the same problem and solved it this way.