Barcode readerDoScan fail after rotate or deskew on some img

Discussions about barcode reading and writing
Yab

Barcode readerDoScan fail after rotate or deskew on some img

Post by Yab » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:41 am

Hi
I am using an evaluation lic to try, i ran into the following problem

Using the COM/activex in Visual FoxPro, when i do barcodedatatamatrixdoscan it all works fine but on some images if i do a autoadeSkew or a rotate it will then give an error on the barcodescan. I cannot see what the error is since its an error that happens in .net, so in vfp I just get "OLE exception error: ole object may be corrupt".

I have a very complex task, i am doing a omr in conjunction with barcode recognition, everything work good so far, and was almost ready to purchase lic, but cant get over with this exception error.

I have also tried and got the same issue on msaccess

It seems also related to calling BarcodeDataMatrixReaderClear, before. In msAccess I see the error message, fault in Gdpicture.net.11.barcode.DM.reader.dll

It is is not random, since the same image will always throw error, while other images are always fine.
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-11-30-03-13-11.png

Loïc
Site Admin

Re: Barcode readerDoScan fail after rotate or deskew on some

Post by Loïc » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:30 pm

Hello, you are not using vfp but Microsoft Access.

That being said, I don't know what you are doing behind the scene so I can not provide any kind of suggestion. To obtain assistance on such environment we will need that you create a support ticket on our helpdesk by attaching a simple access database, based on our latest public release, that reproduces the problem.

With best regards,

Loïc

Yab

Re: Barcode readerDoScan fail after rotate or deskew on some

Post by Yab » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:19 pm

I said i am have tried in vfp and in msaccess, the screen shot was msacces, but the same issue i had was in vfp.

So ill go ahead and create a ticket

Thanks