Edit annotations

Discussions about DocuVieware integration in GdPicture.NET.
KevinLK

Edit annotations

Post by KevinLK » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:07 pm

Hi

I have used the Javascript API to predefine some values, disable the pop up etc..
for instance.

Code: Select all

function addArrowAnnotation() {
    staticElements = {
        strokeColor: "#000000",
        stroke: true,
    }
    var enabledProperties = ["arrowHeight", "arrowWidth"];
    DocuViewareAPI.AddLineArrowAnnotInteractive("pictureEditor", staticElements, true, enabledProperties);
when adding an annotation. I noticed though that the user can get around that, and still be able to change all properties, simply by adding an annotation and then editing it.
I have looked in the documentation to see if there is a way to disable/change what properties can be changed in the popup window.

thank you in advance

- Kevin

Cedric

Re: Edit annotations

Post by Cedric » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:21 am

Hi Kevin,

I'm not sure to understand what you exactly mean when you say "the user can get around that, and still be able to change all properties, simply by adding an annotation and then editing it".
Could you please try to explain?

pete

Re: Edit annotations

Post by pete » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:26 pm

Hi Cedric,

I believe, what KevinLK means is that when he uses JS API to add annotation with specific parameters but once the annotation is added, user can click on edit button of that particular annotation and the annotation properties window will pop up where all properties can be changed. He would like to disable or modify the edit properties window. At least, that's what I think.

Peter