How to initialize via Javascript

Discussions about DocuVieware integration in GdPicture.NET.
chadb

How to initialize via Javascript

Post by chadb » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:20 pm

I'm using knockoutjs in my app and would like to utilize the viewer in a modal popup. I have it wrapped in a script template. But when the template is displayed, the viewer display is "hidden". My assumption is because it is in a script template. When i move the same initialize code outside the template and into the page html, it displays.

So i guess i'm wondering if there is a way to initialize the control via javascript or if we have to use server side code?

Cedric

Re: How to initialize via Javascript

Post by Cedric » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:03 am

At the moment only server side code is supported, but could you open a ticket on the support platform and provide us with an example so we can take a look, investigate and possibly find a way?

shank

Post by shank » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:33 pm

Hi
Do we have solution for the problem highlighted in the post?.... viewer display is hidden, even if I override the same. document appear is not Fit to page...

Cedric

Post by Cedric » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:39 pm

In that kind of case, you might want to check if there's a callback available in your framework that can be used to execute some JS when the modal popup is done loading and/or displaying in order to call this method: https://www.docuvieware.com/guides/aspn ... ayout.html

It will force the control to recompute the control layout and adapt to the container, this should fix the issue.