Annotation DoubleClick?

Discussions about annotation support.
ElkayEQ

Annotation DoubleClick?

Post by ElkayEQ » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:51 pm

Is there any way to trap a double-click event that happens on *any* annotation type?

Cedric

Re: Annotation DoubleClick?

Post by Cedric » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:12 am

At the moment the available events are AnnotationClicked and AnnotationSelected, there is no double click event at the moment.
I am adding your request to the wish list though, this way the development team will consider it for a future release.

ElkayEQ

Re: Annotation DoubleClick?

Post by ElkayEQ » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:47 am

Thank you very much, Cedric.
I'm using Annotations to indicate specific locations within an Image to perform Barcode parsing - there are a ton of properties that are specific to the type of Barcode that's expected...so there's a built-in Barcode-Editor to my Viewer control. Right now the only way to "Edit" a barcode-setup is to click an annotation then click another button to indicate time to edit (I also have a context menu that pops up on right-click and "Edit Barcode" is one of those options) still - double-clicking the annotation would be an expected behavior in my humble opinion.

Love the GDPicture ver 12 btw! Such an outstanding set of libraries - astonishing really. Please pass my praise onto the entire team :)

-Curtis Smith