Height of Docuvieware Control

Discussions about DocuVieware integration in GdPicture.NET.
Elisha

Height of Docuvieware Control

Post by Elisha » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:11 am

Hello

I am seeking some assistance to a problem i am having.

i have an ASP.NET Web Forms project i am working on, and i am using Docuvieware to load images from a db, based on some search criteria.

This is all working perfectly. However i am having some issues with the height of the control. i have a page that is tabbed. and each tab has a Docuvieware control. i do see each one in my page, but other than the first, the others are only showing the top toolbar when the page loads. this is not the real issue.

If i perform a search in my first tab it load the image correctly, if i go to my second tab i get the image loaded correctly. however if i tab back to the first, the control is now showing the toolbar with (on my screen) only about a 1/2 inch of the control. i can scroll through it but it has shrunk down to an unusable state.

i have set a property on each of the 3 controls to a Height="800px" but this still is not working as i want. i need each control to be full sized and displaying the relevant image for the tab. it is holding the correct image on each tab but the control shrinks to almost a line by line view of the page, and at that, when i tab back the image itself has shrank to the size of a postage stamp.

In summary, how can i maintain each control at the height i have set.

my controls in all three tabs is as follows. with teh exception of the ID, it is unique for each control

<cc1:DocuVieware ID="DocuVieware1" runat="server"
AllowUpload="False" AnnotationEditorMode="False" EnableLoadFromUriButton="False" Height="800px"
EnableTwainAcquisitionButton="False" CollapsedSnapIn="true" ForceScrollBars="True" />

Elisha

Re: Height of Docuvieware Control

Post by Elisha » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:54 am

Well, i have overcome most of this, however i am still running into the image becoming more or less a thumbnail when another docuvieware controller loads an image.

i have been playing with properties and such but not found a solution to this yet.

Gabriela

Re: Height of Docuvieware Control

Post by Gabriela » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:54 am

Hello,

It is quite hard to imagine the issue based only on your description. If the issue persist using the latest release, you can contact us here by creating the ticket: https://www.gdpicture.com/support/getting-support-from-our-team
Please attach the simple application that reproduces the issue so our development team can investigate it further.