Issue with RotateFlipType on .Net Core 3

Discussions about image processing and document imaging.
blewis

Issue with RotateFlipType on .Net Core 3

Post by blewis » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:50 pm

I am creating a proof of concept console app using .Net Core 3 Preview 9 and the latest version of GdPicture (because we want to upgrade and need .Net Core). Overall everything seems to be working fine. However, I have run into a problem with the GdPictureImaging.Rotate() method. I am getting an error with the RotateFlipType enum.

When I specify "System.Drawing.RotateFlipType.Rotate180FlipNone" as the second argument, I an error of "RotateFlipType is inaccessible due to its protection level".

If I just use "RotateFlipType.Rotate180FlipNone" as the argument, VS prompts me to install the "System.Drawing.Common" NuGet package. If I do that, the the error changes and I get the following error:
Argument 2: cannot convert from 'System.Drawing.RotateFlipType [c:\Users\myname\.nuget\packages\system.drawing.common\4.5.1\ref\newstandard2.0\System.Drawing.Common.dll] to 'System.Drawing.RotateFlipType' [c:\program files\GdPicture.NET 14\Redist\GdPicture.NET (.Net Code 3.0)\GdPicture.Net.14.Core.dll]'
Any thoughts?

Loïc
Site Admin

Re: Issue with RotateFlipType on .Net Core 3

Post by Loïc » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:09 pm

Hello Bryan,

Could you share a standalone project reproducing the problem?
Best would be to open a ticket here: https://support.orpalis.com

Cheers,

Loïc

blewis

Re: Issue with RotateFlipType on .Net Core 3

Post by blewis » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:49 pm

Ticket submitted. Thanks.