Gdpicture two scroll bar issue

Discussions about document viewing.
Ranjini

Gdpicture two scroll bar issue

Post by Ranjini » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:20 pm

Hi ,

I have integrated gdpicture viewer into our solution . I have made by default zoom mode to width mode ViewerZoomMode_ZoomModeWidthViewer .With this I'm seeing internal scrollbar getting introduced within the page,while viewer scrollbar already exists. This is a concern ,I tried to disable internal scrollbar using put_scrollbar(false) .This works fine ,but since this property is set to false,when ctrl+mousewheel is used for zooming ,most of the contents get hidden and horizontal scroll bar is notvisible because I dithered using above property.

How can I solve this issue ? I'm using gdpicture version 12.64
Can someone help me with this asap. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Ranjini

loicaigon

Re: Gdpicture two scroll bar issue

Post by loicaigon » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:33 pm

Hi Ranjini,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and sorry for the delay. Let me ask our engineers to look at your issue and come back to you asap.

Best regards,

loicaigon

Post by loicaigon » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:36 pm

Hi Ranjini,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Let me ask our engineers to look at your issue and come back to you asap.

Best regards,

Hugo

Post by Hugo » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:35 pm

Hi there,

I do not understand why "most of the contents get hidden". Would you please show me what you mean via screenshots or by sending me a small demo application allowing me to reproduce this behavior with your document?

Regards