PDF content is not properly shown.

Discussions about document viewing.
gug82

PDF content is not properly shown.

Post by gug82 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:52 am

Hi, I use your sample for WPF, it works fine. I try to attach it to my project which uses a lot of different 3rd party dlls, and built with .net core 3.1.3.
I literally copy your WPF example to my project, and the only thing I changed is that instead of Window, I use it inside UserControl, then load it in my Window with other components. and after that project shows the pdf page content like in attached file!
I've broken my head and still cannot understand what exactly I do wrong, please help, since this task stops me from moving forward...
Note. I pressed Ctrl+A inside viewer to show that it actually loads the page, but if I deselect, I'll see only the only smaaaall white square on left top. if I scroll mouse wheel to zoom out, only when the whole content of page will become so small to fit inside that square Im able to see it...

I really believe you will help me!

Thank you
Attachments
Capture.PNG

Hugo

Re: PDF content is not properly shown.

Post by Hugo » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:24 pm

Hi Gug82,

Thank you for submitting your issue.

From what you described your issue could come from anywhere. The first step we'll need to take is to isolate your issue.
I suppose when you say "sample" you mean "document viewer" sample. Since we do not possess your input file please try to reproduce this using only our document viewer demo sample.

If you need us to visualize/reproduce your issue then we could further help you. If your documents are sensitive feel free to send us a ticket here: https://orpalis.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Regards,
Hugo Cudd
Technical Support

gug82

Re: PDF content is not properly shown.

Post by gug82 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:09 am

After a long research I was not able to identify the issue, seems like it is dll internal problem, it loads pdf but kind of does not load background (or does not draw background for pdf)... anyway, my third party library is DevExpress, and I just realized that it has a pdf reader component, which worked as expected.