GdPicture.NET Managed PDF Plugin is a royalty free & thread-safe extension of GdPicture.NET which brings extended support of the PDF format for .NET application (C# and VB.NET) and non managed applications written in vb6, Delphi, MSAccess, Windev and more...
GdPicture PDF Plugin is a very intuitive API with full Unicode support which works fast on large documents and delivers valued features such as PDF/A generation, digital signature support, PDF merging and splitting, PDF modification, PDF rasterization, PDF creation with interactive form fields...
Note: this plugin is required to OCR PDF files
- Read, Edit, Create or Write PDF documents from file or Stream.
- Print PDF document with full control on the printing process.
- Full support for incremental saving to preserve document content history.
- Fast linearized PDF saving ( also called "Fast Web View).
- Interactive PDF features support: Actions, document-level navigation and more.
- File linking support.
- Repair corrupted documents.
- Pack and compress existing documents reusing existing resources to dramatically reduce file size.
- Works very fast on large documents.
- Strong objects serialization to produces 100% compliant and smaller PDF documents.
- Very fast text extraction engine, on whole page or ROI.
- Add / Extract Fonts.
- Add / Extract / Replace /Optimize / Remove Bitmaps.
- Write text with font embedding and full unicode support.
- Barcodes drawing.
- Flatten form fields and annotations.
- Form fields creation and edition.
- PDF annotations editing.
- Full support for PDF transparency schemes for rendering & PDF creation.
- Graphics state stack and transformation matrix support.
- Bookmark reading & writing.
- Full action support.
- File attachments management.
- Page labeling support.
- Page drawing support. IE: drawing a page from a PDF to a page of another PDF.
- Page cloning and duplication.
- Support all encryption schemes for reading, and can encrypt documents in RC4 and AES 128 bits.
- Apply security to existing or new documents.
- Rasterize PDF pages to bitmap with high fidelity rendering and high speed.
- DigiSign documents.
- Merge / Split documents.
- Swap / Delete / Append / Rotate pages.
- Full interaction with the GdViewer & the ThumbnailEx controls.
- Edit PDF document and display updated version on a Viewer in real-time.
- Set of low-level API to manipulate paths.
- And more...
OCR zone of a PDF page
How to compress and pack existing PDF to reduce file size
Add image on a new PDF page in the center
Converting PDF to multipage TIFF
Convert Single And Multipage TIFF to PDF/A
Splitting PDF Document
Merging PDF Documents
Insert a new page in an existing PDF and draw image on it
Drawing a barcode on a page of an existing PDF
- You will be able to find some compiled demo applications in [Install directory]\samples\Bin\
- You will be able to find C# and VB.NET demo applications including source code in [Install directory]\samples\AnyCPU\
- You will find other code snippets within the online reference guide found here http://guides.gdpicture.com
- You can find some discussions about PDF in the dedicated section of our community forums located here http://forums.gdpicture.com/gdpicturepdf-plugin/
Managed PDF Plugin For GdPicture.NET 9
|1 Developer||749.00||2 Developers||973.70||package||4 Developers||1498.00||package||8 Developer||2097.20||package|
|Site worldwide license||4494.00||worldwide|
All licenses include royalty-free distribution with your application or system.
License price is the same for server- or desktop- deployment, we do not charge extra fee for server deployment.
Software license key will continue to be valid for all future 9.X versions of GdPicture.NET with free upgrades.
Per developer licenses: This license type entitles the specified number of developer/build machine at a single physical address to write software with access to GdPicture.NET.
Site License: This license entitles an unlimited number of developers of the same organization at a single physical address to write software with access to GdPicture.NET.
Worldwide Site License: This license entitles an unlimited number of developers of the same organization at unlimited physical addresses to write software with access to GdPicture.NET.