GdPicture XMP/Annotations Plugin is a royalty free & thread-safe extension of GdPicture.NET which allows users to markup PDF documents TIFF and JPEG Images.Add annotation capability to your application such as custom annotations, rubber-stamp, sticky notes, freehand, text, redaction and more...
- Read & Write XMP annotation from PDF & Image.
- Multipage document support for TIFF & PDF formats.
- Full Unicode support.
- Custom annotation support.
- Many sophisticated annotations such as highlighted regions, free-hand, rubber stamps, sticky notes, connected lines, embedded images, polygons, text and more...
- Very fast rendering and manipulation.
- Annotations collection can be loaded/saved in XML format.
- Annotations collection can be stored as Metadata of the document.
- Annotations can be burnt on any document.
- Let your user to move, resize, rotate, scale any kind of annotation.
- Manage annotations by code or by user interaction.
- Full support for blending.
- Full interaction with the GdViewer object.
- Full support for printing.
- You will be able to find some compiled demo applications in [Install directory]\samples\Bin\
- You will be able to find C#, VB.NET, Delphi, vfp, html demo applications including source code in [Install directory]\samples\AnyCPU\
- You will find other code snippets within the online reference guide found here http://guides.gdpicture.com
- You can find some discussions about the GdPicture XMP/Annotations Plugin in the dedicated section of our community forums located here http://forums.gdpicture.com/xmp-annotations
XMP/Annotations Plugin For GdPicture.NET 9
|Site worldwide license||4194.00||worldwide|
All licenses include royalty-free distribution with your application or system.
License price is the same for server- or desktop- deployment, we do not charge extra fee for server deployment.
Software license key will continue to be valid for all future 9.X versions of GdPicture.NET with free upgrades.
Per developer licenses: This license type entitles the specified number of developer/build machine at a single physical address to write software with access to GdPicture.NET.
Site License: This license entitles an unlimited number of developers of the same organization at a single physical address to write software with access to GdPicture.NET.
Worldwide Site License: This license entitles an unlimited number of developers of the same organization at unlimited physical addresses to write software with access to GdPicture.NET.