Error running application on Client

Discussions about image processing and document imaging.
jamesdurr

Error running application on Client

Post by jamesdurr » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:15 pm

I have created an application using VS2008 written in VB using GD Picture Pro. I have created a build and installed the applicaton on a client computer. When the user tries to use the GDPicture part of the application they recieve an error. If you need more details, please let me know what kind of details you are looking for. Within the error it says, "Class not registered".

If I install the GdPicture application on the workstation, the application works without any problems. What do I need to change in my solution to avoid having to installt he GdPicture application on each of my workstations.

Thanks
James

Loïc
Site Admin

Re: Error running application on Client

Post by Loïc » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:32 pm

Hi James,

Have a look o the chapter 2 of the reference guide "2. Installing & Redistributing the Control":

https://www.gdpicture.com/guides/gdpicture/v5/gdpictur ... index.html

You have to register the ocx on each client machine.

Best regards,

Loïc

Vani

Post by Vani » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:59 pm

Hello Team,

I am also facing the same problem. If i have to add OCX file where can i find the corresponding file. Kindly suggest me.

Regards

Cedric

Post by Cedric » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:27 am

Vani wrote:I am also facing the same problem. If i have to add OCX file where can i find the corresponding file. Kindly suggest me.
This thread is about a long time discontinued product, it does not apply to current version. What version are your using?