Twain adquision via web

Discussions about TWAIN & WIA scanning in GdPicture.NET using GdPictureImaging.
marcel34

Twain adquision via web

Post by marcel34 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:14 am

We are testing gdpicture.net i a forms application and have no problems.
But now we need to implement the twain adquision and a pdf generation in a web application.

Its possible? Can you bring me a sample, please?

Thanks.

aitSteve

Re: Twain adquision via web

Post by aitSteve » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:48 pm

I am attempting the same thing. Did you ever get the solution? If so could you provide an example?

smather

Post by smather » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:13 pm

We are also trying to accomplish the same thing. Currently we have a license for GdPicture.NET Document Imaging SDK - will we need one of the other editions to access the ActiveX functionality (through JavaScript), or is there another option besides using an ActiveX object to access the TWAIN peripherals?

CootCraig

Post by CootCraig » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:29 pm

Greetings,

I am lead developer for a Twain scanning program in Visual Studio vb.net using Leadtools 14.5. I expect to evaluate GdPicture.net ultimate for future products. Our product is currently an IIS/ASP application. We go through some hoops to start the scanning program on the scanning workstation from an ASP page. I'm wondering if there is a GdPicture ActiveX component that will give us Twain scanning from ASP or ASP.net. If so, would I need a GdPicture activeX license in addition to the GdPicture.net ultimate license? Thanks.