CallbackOnCollectedDelegate problem with C# VS2005

Discussions about document viewing.
zyg

CallbackOnCollectedDelegate problem with C# VS2005

Post by zyg » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:41 pm

I use the latest GdViewer std and have strange problems. I have a MDIparent where I open few MDIchildren forms which contain one gdviewer. Image shows fine but when I close these forms in sequence I get different errors, most often CallbackOnCollectedDelegate and my program also quits without any error giving exit code 0xc0000005 (which is an access violation, I think). I can reproduce this error every time but the result varies (Callback.. or exit code 0xc00..).

When I remove GDViewer control and replace it for example with Picturebox and use the same _dataBytes array and loading methods everything works. So this seems to me that it is a problem with the gdviewer control?

I leave every setting to the default except the name. And here are the few lines of code I use with gdviewer:

viewer.CloseImage();
viewer.ZoomMode = GdViewer3.ViewerZoomMode.Zoom100;
viewer.DisplayFromByteArray(ref _dataBytes);
viewer.ZoomMode = GdViewer3.ViewerZoomMode.ZoomWidthControl;

Any ideas what have I done wrong or is this a bug?

Loïc
Site Admin

Post by Loïc » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:37 am

Hi,

Does this error occurs only in debug mode or within compiled application ?

Is it possible for you to send me by mail (esupport (at) gdpicture (dot) com) your visual studio project or another sample wich raise this behaviour because I was unable to reproduce this error.

Regards,

Loïc

zyg

Post by zyg » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:52 pm

Sample project sent and apparently this is some issue that will be fixed in the next release of gdviewer.

Thanks for the help.

Loïc
Site Admin

Post by Loïc » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 pm

Hi,

The last edition are available an this bug has been fixed.

You can upload your component from the download area: https://www.gdpicture.com/download.php

Regards,

Loïc