Can not found GdPicture.NET.image.gdimgplug.dll

General discussions about GdPicture.NET.
rangasamy

Can not found GdPicture.NET.image.gdimgplug.dll

Post by rangasamy » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:20 am

Hi,

I have downloaded the sample application from this url (https://www.gdpicture.com/download/downl ... urenet.php)

---and i integraded the c# sample code.

I can able to run this samples without any errors. then i have integrated the sample process in our c# application and i have added the GdPicture.NET.dll and GdPicture.NET.barcode.1d.writer.dll references in my project.

i can able to compile that without error but whenever i run that application i am getteing the following error,

Can not found GdPicture.NET.image.gdimgplug.dll. Please, copy last version of this dll into your application directory at: E:\project\mypro\bin\Release

i didnt find the 'GdPicture.NET.image.gdimgplug.dll' from the sample but sample appication is working fine.

how to fix that issue?

Loïc
Site Admin

Re: Can not found GdPicture.NET.image.gdimgplug.dll

Post by Loïc » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:00 pm

Hi,

You can find these dll from the redist folder of GdPciture.NET. Usually it is: C:\Program Files\GdPicture.NET\Redist\Commons

Just copy the needed dlls in your application directory. To get more information about needed dlls, just have a look on the first page of the reference guide.

Kind regards,

Loïc

rangasamy

Post by rangasamy » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:39 am

HI Loïc,

Thanks.

It works.

urbal

Post by urbal » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:08 am

Hi, I am getting this same error but in VS2010 using C#. Here's the error:
Can not found GdPicture.NET.image.gdimgplug.dll. Please, copy last version of this dll into your application directory at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DevServer\10.0

I tried copying all DLL's into the above folder with no success. My project is referencing the GdPicture.Net DLL in a separate folder from my application. My folder structure is as follows:

eArchiver (root)
- 3rdPartyDlls (location of GdImage.Net dll)
- eArchiver (asp.net web application)

I have tried copying the required DLLs (from \Common\*.*) into the following folders with no success:

d:\eArchiver\3RdPartyDlls
d:\eArchiver\eArchiver
d:\eArchiver\eArchiver\bin
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DevServer\10.0

Please advise.

Loïc
Site Admin

Post by Loïc » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Hi,

there is nothing else to do that mentioned above.

Check you are using the good dlls and check you have to different version something here in your computer.

Kind regards,

Loïc

EmanueleC

Post by EmanueleC » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:20 pm

I got a demo key at 29th November , i'm trying to use gdpicturenet in asp net server pages for a business project, so i have to decide to buy or not this product . I have a lot of thinks to learn so i tried some features with small web projects in VS2010 express and it seems it fit. Now after some days, i prepared a web projects more similar to the real one and im in the need to retry definitely the libreary. I installed the last version but i found i can't try it. it gives me same error as above "Can not found GdPicture.NET.image.gdimgplug.dll. Please, copy last version of this dll into your application directory at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DevServer\10.0". I try to disinstall, clean and reinstall many times, i try to copy that dll everywhere but nothing, gdpicture no more. I don't think it's a license issue because "setLicenseNumber" return true and it's not 29th of december, so demo license could be right. I can't figure what is the issue, but i fear it's something winth new version 7.3. Your product seems to be the one i need but at this moment i can't say to my boss "ok, buy it". I hope you could help me to manage this situation. Maybe could you give me a link to old library, just to try, i had not it anymore.

EmanueleC

Post by EmanueleC » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Hmm ok i found there is some issue with .net 4.0 framework. I change the framework from 4 to 3.5 and everything go right. I just submitted a ticket.

EmanueleC

Post by EmanueleC » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:01 am

Any help for 4.0 framework is welkome.

Loïc
Site Admin

Post by Loïc » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:24 pm

Hi,

Please try 7.3.1. We fixed a security issue with .NET 4 Framework.

Kind regards,

Loïc

EmanueleC

Post by EmanueleC » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:58 pm

All right, at first glance. I will test it deeper after dinner but it seems ok now. Great Job, thanks!!!! A simple asp net page (with 4.0 version of dotnet) now opens with no issue and show pdf.