Multipage acquisition vs UI driver

Discussions about TWAIN & WIA scanning in GdPicture.NET using GdPictureImaging.
mdelbene

Multipage acquisition vs UI driver

Post by mdelbene » Wed May 11, 2011 10:12 am

Hi all,
I'm using your library GdPicture 7.4.0.5 and I'm trying to implement an application for an acquisition multipage PDF in C #.
I want to show the UI of the driver I'm connecting, I had the problem that some driver's interface allows to acquire more pages.
When I finished to acquire images and I return to my code after closing driver interface, my GdPictureImaging object does not contain all the pages I have previously acquired, and then when I save the file it contains only the first page!
I did not find events that are able to communicate between the interface driver and my application.
I am using an HP Deskjet 3050 J610 series (32-32).
I can also send the code snippet.

Thanks to anybody can help me.
(and sorry for my english! :wink: )

Michela

Loïc
Site Admin

Re: Multipage acquisition vs UI driver

Post by Loïc » Wed May 11, 2011 11:58 am

Hi Michela,

unfortunately it is impossible to help you with the information you provided.

i can suggest you to have a look on our C# demo application that are provided with the GdPicture.NET package, especially the "TWAIN Scanning" sample which demonstrates how to acquire multiple pages to PDF.

if you still unable to do what you want, please try to explain what you want to achieve with more details and provide a code snippet of what you already tried to do.

With best regards,

Loïc

mdelbene

Re: Multipage acquisition vs UI driver

Post by mdelbene » Thu May 12, 2011 5:10 pm

I analyzed in more detail the example provided with GdPicture SDK and I finally understood the multipage acquisition. :)
Thanks for your support!
Michela