DrawLine problems

Discussions about image processing and document imaging.
DBr

DrawLine problems

Post by DBr » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Hi,

I'm having some minor trouble drawing lines into documents. Mainly I use the GdViewer to work with the documents and now I want to draw lines. For now I create a GdPictureImaging object. I have some problems combining the two objects for my purposes.

For TIF I use the TiffCreateMultiPageFromFile method, draw the arrow and display the imaging object in the viewer. My problem here is, that the method always is painting on the first page, even if the viewer is currently displaying another page.

For PDF I haven't found an appropriate Create method like "PdfCreateMultiPageFromFile" so I'm creating a new imaging object, paint the arrow and copy it into the displayed image in the GdViewer via DrawGdPictureImageRectOnGraphics. Example:

int imageID = pic.CreateNewGdPictureImage(width, height, PixelFormat, Color);
GdPictureStatus erg = pic.DrawLineArrow(imageID, start.X, start.Y, width, height, thickness, color, true);
pic.DrawGdPictureImageRectOnGraphics(imageID, this.gdViewer.Graphics, ...coordinates..., InterpolationMode);

Here is the problem that I can't make the rectangle transparent and it is "hiding" the document content.

Can you tell me if I missed something or if there is another way to do this?

Thanks and kind regards
Dominik

DBr

Re: DrawLine problems

Post by DBr » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:44 pm

Is there a way to create a GdPictureImaging object from the GdViewer? Or from its graphics object? Maybe that can help already