upgrade GdPicture 9.2 to 9.4 - Error ReleaseGdPictureImage

Discussions about PDF management.
Diego

upgrade GdPicture 9.2 to 9.4 - Error ReleaseGdPictureImage

Post by Diego » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:00 pm

Hello,

I have a program in Delphi 7 where I use the component GdPicture 9.2,however I did upgrade to the 9.4.0.14.

I use annotation in pdf or tif(image), however is showing error that I'm don't understand.

Can help me ?

the code:

Code: Select all

If oAnnotationManager.InitFromGdPicturePDF(oGdPicturePDF) = GdPictureStatus_OK Then
            Begin

//Seleciono a primeira página
               oGdPicturePDF.SelectPage(0);

//Crio o Texto
               WTextoCarimbo := 'SCANNER ';
               WTextoCarimbo := WTextoCarimbo + Completa_Zeros(IntToStr(DayOf(Date)),2)+'/'+Completa_Zeros(IntToStr(MonthOf(Date)),2)+'/'+IntToStr(YearOf(Date));
               WTextoCarimbo := WTextoCarimbo + '-' + Completa_Zeros(IntToStr(HourOf(Now)),2) + ':' + Completa_Zeros(IntToStr(MinuteOf(Now)),2) + ':' + Completa_Zeros(IntToStr(SecondOf(Now)),2);

GdViewerCarimboAux.GetDisplayedAreaInches(LeftInches, TopInches, WidthInches, HeightInches);

annot := oAnnotationManager.AddStickyNoteAnnot(3,0.1,2,0.5,WTextoCarimbo);
               oAnnotationManager.SetAnnotationPropertyValue(0, 'FillColor', oGdPicturePDF.SetFillColor_3(TransparentColorValue));
               annot := oAnnotationManager.AddStickyNoteAnnot(WidthInches-2.7,HeightInches-0.55,2,0.5,WTextoCarimbo);
               oAnnotationManager.SetAnnotationPropertyValue(1, 'FillColor', oGdPicturePDF.SetFillColor_3(TransparentColorValue));

oAnnotationManager.BurnAnnotationsToPage(True);

imageCount := oGdPicturePDF.GetPageImageCount;

If imageCount > 0 Then
               Begin
                  For j := 0 To imageCount - 1 do
                  Begin
                     imageID := oGdPicturePDF.ExtractPageImage(j + 1);
                     If imageID <> 0 Then
                     Begin
                        oGdPictureImaging.ConvertTo1Bpp(imageID);
                        oGdPicturePDF.SetJpegQuality(30);
                        oGdPictureImaging.Scale(ImageID, 88, InterpolationMode_HighQualityBicubic);
                        imageResName := oGdPicturePDF.GetPageImageResName(j);
                        oGdPicturePDF.ReplaceImage_2(imageResName, imageID, False, True);
                        oGdPicturePDF.AddImageFromGdPictureImage(ImageID, False, False);
                        oGdPictureImaging.ReleaseGdPictureImage(ImageID);//ERROR HERE!!!!
                     End;
                  End;
               End;
            End;
            GdViewerCarimboAux.CloseDocument;
            WNovoNomeArquivo := Copy(ListaImagem.Items[i],1,Length(ListaImagem.Items[i])-4);
            oGdPicturePDF.EnableCompression(true);
            If oGdPicturePDF.SaveToFile_2(WDirImagemCaminho+WNovoNomeArquivo+'_Carimbada.pdf', True) = 0 Then
            Begin
               oGdPicturePDF.CloseDocument;
               DeleteFile(WDirImagemCaminho+ListaImagem.Items[i]);
            End;
         End;

attachment error
Attachments
Erro_GdPicture9.4.0.14.jpg

SamiKharma

Re: upgrade GdPicture 9.2 to 9.4 - Error ReleaseGdPictureIma

Post by SamiKharma » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:58 am

Hi,

We would need more information than that. Which function does the error occur at for example.
Also, you are selecting Page (0), the SelectPage method of the GdPicturePDF class is 1 based, meaning that the first page is always 1.
It is also a good practice to always check the return status of every method you call, in case of success you can continue, in case of failure you can handle the error message.

Best regards,
Sami Kharma
GdPicture Support