Black page within TIFF image

General discussions about GdPicture.NET.
manns

Black page within TIFF image

Post by manns » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:41 am

I have a program that written by Visual C# 2013 & GDPicture.NET10.

Mainly, I need to use the split page function to extract single page from multi-pages TIFF file. But I got the BLACK IMAGE after split. I try to use the sample program (Document Viewer & tiff_splitter) that provided by GDPicture to verify the file. It also got the same result. But the strange thing is, the image can view by another tools (IrfanView, XnView, and Windows Photo Manager). That means the file is readable.

Cause GDPicture support require us to send them the problem file, but the file is contain our customer privacy information. So, I can't send it to them. Does any one has the same problem? Please help.

Loïc
Site Admin

Re: Black page within TIFF image

Post by Loïc » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:28 pm

Hello,

You should check you are using the latest available version. If the problem persists with it we will need the input file for to investigate the problem (I guess the input file uses JPEG compression without proper exif-tiff tags). You can send it with after signing a NDA through https://www.gdpicture.com/support/getting-support-from-our-team

With best regards,

Loïc Carrère

manns

Re: Black page within TIFF image

Post by manns » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:41 am

Hi Loic,

Thanks your reply. Then, can you teach me how to verify the TIF file is missing the "exif-tiff" tags? Cause the file is contain customer privacy information, user does not agree us to send out the file to GDPicture support.