GDPicture Web Runtime 12

General discussions about GdPicture.NET.
AndreaCant

GDPicture Web Runtime 12

Post by AndreaCant » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:48 pm

Hi!

I'm evaluating the GDPicture 12 for using javascript ActiveX library, following the "html using com interop" sample for a web based application (for a intranet).

While testing the webapp from a "clean machine" I've noticed that the "web runtime installer" that I can download is only for the 11 version, so in this clean machine the application can't load the GDPicture12 libraries. I've edit the code for work with GDPicture11 and everything work fine with my evaulation key for 12 version.

My question are:
- witch version of licence I should buy for production?
- there is a GDPicture Web Runtime for version 12?

Thank you

Loïc
Site Admin

Re: GDPicture Web Runtime 12

Post by Loïc » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:40 pm

Hello Andrea,

We still have not generated the GdPicture.NET 12 ActiveX web runtime. It should be published within few days.

That being said, have you considered DocuVieware? DocuVieware is our new toolkit based on GdPicture that offers cross-plateform and cross-browser usage. See: http://www.docuvieware.com

Please let me know if you need further information.

With best regards,

Loïc

AndreaCant

Post by AndreaCant » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:15 pm

Hello Loïc,

Thank you very much for you answer.

I started with DocuVieware, but it was really complicated to integrate in my php platform so I've choosed to use the Javascript library and with 11 version works fine.

Where do you publish the download link when will be ready the 12 runtime? Here or in the blog?

Loïc
Site Admin

Post by Loïc » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:06 pm

Hello Andrea,

DocuVieware will be available in a different integration model soon, that will permit to use it using non ASP.NET based website.

About the activex web runtime it is now available from this link: https://www.gdpicture.com/pub/gd12webrtm.exe

Please let le know if you need further information or assistance.

Cheers,

Loïc