JPEG compression

Discussions about image processing and document imaging.
senthil

JPEG compression

Post by senthil » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:59 am

Hi Loic,

i am a registered(licenesed user) user in your forum.

Actually i am using your 2.8.8 version GDPicture Pro Activex.Now i am having the following issues.
1.when i try to open a tiff image with JPEG compression in XP system, i am getting Inavlid Parameter Error.(i used the three suggestions which u gave for XP Still having same problem)

2.Now i am trying to upgrade the gdpicture version 2.8.8 to 3.7.1,my requirement is after my image processing ,the image should get deleted.
The code which is using 2.8.8 version is working fine.but the same code didnt dele the folder.
Before deletion i am using set ogdpicture=nothing ,but i am unable to delete the TIFF image.still the object holding the image.

Please reply as soon as possible

thanks and regards
M.senthil Murugan

Loïc
Site Admin

Post by Loïc » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:08 pm

Hi Senthil.

First sorry for the late.

Code: Select all

when i try to open a tiff image with JPEG compression in XP system, i am getting Inavlid Parameter Error
Unfortunately the current edition of GdPicture Pro doesn't support encoded JPEG tif files.

Code: Select all

Before deletion i am using set ogdpicture=nothing ,but i am unable to delete the TIFF image.still the object holding the image. 
The best solution is to release all your image handle using the CloseImage() methods.

You can try too to use the last pre-release from here: https://www.gdpicture.com/ressources/betas/

In this edition all the image handle are destroyed when the component is shut down.

Best regards,

Loïc Carrère

senthil

Post by senthil » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:28 am

Hi Loic,

Thank you for Your Reply.
when will you release the version that would be support JPEG?

regards
M.senthil Murugan