MouseModeAutoZoom position change on zoomout

Discussions about document viewing.
Slava

MouseModeAutoZoom position change on zoomout

Post by Slava » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:42 am

Hi,

I have unwanted behavour with GdViewer for which I cannot create a workaround. I set MouseMode to 'MouseModeAutoZoom' and MouseWheelMode to 'MouseWheelZoom', then I select area and the viewer auto zooms to it (works fine), but then if i scroll mouse down to zoom out, suddenly the view auto centers on the center of the image :? and i loose the view (same with zoom in)

I tried changing zoommodes, properties etc. and adding line GdViewerCnt1.CenterOnRect; on OnZoomChange event, but this last one makes the viewer flicker and change position 2 times every zoom (mouse wheel launches zoom 3 times, so its 6 every scroll)...

Can you change viewer to zoom in/out on current view instead of center in the future release? (or are there maybe properties that i can change to make it work this way?)

And is it possible to view the selected area with MouseModeAutoZoom in the center of the viewer instead of top left corner?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Slava

(GdPicture Pro 5.1.10;Delphi7;Win2000)

Loïc
Site Admin

Re: MouseModeAutoZoom position change on zoomout

Post by Loïc » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:16 pm

Hi Slava,

First, I haven't forgotten you for the problem you have with the HP 5590 scanner. I will try to write a feedback about this model within few days.

Can you change viewer to zoom in/out on current view instead of center in the future release?
Yes, that's aleady done. The next GdPicture 5.2 releases will be available the next week.

And is it possible to view the selected area with MouseModeAutoZoom in the center of the viewer instead of top left corner?

Not yet. This feature is already within our wishlist but it is verry hard to implement... I can't yet give a date of release which will include this one.

Best regards,

Loïc Carrère

Slava

Re: MouseModeAutoZoom position change on zoomout

Post by Slava » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:27 pm

Thank you very much :)

I will be glad to see your replies and the next version coming! Splendid support. (In the meantime i will bother you on ADR topic :mrgreen: )

Best regards,
Slava