Full Support for Unicode File Paths in GdPicture SDKs
We are proud to announce that Unicode file paths are now 100% supported in all GdPicture SDKs.
Our latest upgrades allow for any character to be entered in document name & path for loading, displaying & saving.
To know if your GdPicture SDK supports Unicode for file paths, check you are using one of the following edition:
– GdPicture.NET (any edition) Ver. 6.5.0 or any later version.
– GdPicture Pro Imaging SDK Ver. 5.12.4 or any later version.
– GdPicture Light Imaging Toolkit Ver. 4.12.4 or any later version.
– GdTwain Pro SDK Ver. 2.7.4 or any later version.
– GdViewer Pro ActiveX Ver. 4.12.4 or any later version.
– GdTwain ActiveX Ver. 2.7.4 or any later version.
– GdViewer OCX Ver. 4.12.4 or any later version.
– GdImageBox Pro ActiveX Ver. 2.9.4 or any later version.
– GdImageBox OCX Ver. 2.9.4 or any later version.
Unicode is a computing industry standard allowing computers to represent and manipulate text expressed in most of the world’s writing systems consistently…
More details from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unicode