- Download GdPicture.NET SDK library.
- Run gdpicturedotnet.msi installer from your computer and just follow the installation process.
- It is highly suggested to view the readme.txt file that is automatically shown at the end of the installation process to start your first steps with GdPicture.
- Go to the system control panel.
- Select “Programs and Features”.
- Select GdPicture.NET.
- Click the “Uninstall” button.
For any technical or sales questions, do not hesitate to contact us, we are always ready to help!
After installation, you will be able to start developing your applications with it but a nag-screen will appear reminding you that you need to enter either a demo key or commercial key(s) of the software.
Find out the method to unlock the toolkit/plugins by visiting our Support FAQ page.