GdPicture Imaging SDKs offer a wide range of printing capabilities including single page and multi-page document support (TIFF - PDF), printer dialog boxes, printer selection, print quality mode, printing alignment, paper tray selection and more.
Using GdPicture Toolkits, you will be able to easily print images & PDF files on any printer, from within your applications.
- Printers enumeration.
- Select a destination printer.
- Print a single page or a range of pages.
- Print more than 90 raster and vector formats.
- Select print quality mode.
- Raise printer configuration dialog box.
- Stretch or zoom an image to a specific size.
- Select printing position and orientation.
- Automatic page orientation support.
- Print silently or using dialog boxes.
- Print on a local or a network printer.
- Print using a specific paper bin.
- Set a custom printing job name.
- Print a specific number of copies.
- Select printing color mode: B&W or Color.
- Catch printing errors.
- Catch page printing events (before printing & after printing - get remaining pages).
- You will be able to find some compiled demo applications in [Install directory]\samples\Bin\
- You will be able to find C# and VB.NET demo applications including source code in [Install directory]\samples\AnyCPU\
- You will find other code snippets within the online reference guide found here http://guides.gdpicture.com
- You can find some discussions about GdPicture Document Printing Support in the dedicated section of our community forums located here http://forums.gdpicture.com/document-printing/