April 7, 2010 |
GdPicture.NET 6.7 has been Released!
GdPicture.NET 6.7 has been released.
This will be probably our last major update before GdPicture.NET 64 bits !
- New PDF Reader features in the GdPictureImaging class.
- Image extraction from PDF feature.
- New JPEG lossless transformation features.
- New set of TWAIN features.
- Size of assemblies have been reduced.
- Battery of bug fixes & speed improvement.
In the queue:
- Annotation rendering/editing support.
- Set of new filters.
- JBIG2 Plugin to read/write image.
- Datamatrix barcode reader Plugin (coming next month !)
- WIA & STA acquisition support.
- GdPicture for SilverLight SDK.
- Native 64 bit assemblies.
- And lot of other features we want to keep as confidential…
Please visit the following link to get more information about this new release: