GdPicture.NET 8 Preview!
As some of you might have read in our last newsletter we’re about to release GdPicture.NET version 8 by end-June.
Just in time to celebrate our 8th birthday!
What’s new in GdPicture.NET v.8 ?
Here are some of the new features available in GdPicture.NET 8 (the list below is not exhaustive):
- Thread safe OCR module with lots of new languages support. (now 100% of the GdPicture.NET SDK is thread safe).
- Full annotation support for PDF and images including sticky notes, free hand, rubber stamps, shapes and more…
- Full managed PDF support (32 bit and 64 bit): Edit existing PDF, split & merge documents, swap pages, Edit pages, apply digital signature, uncrypt, add watermarks and barcodes etc…
- Improvement of the Autodeskew.
- AnyCPU SDK. The same dll will automatically work in 64-bit mode on 64 bit OS and in 32-bit mode on 32-bit OS. All our code is now compatible with this technology.
If you want to try the upcoming BETA version of GdPicture.NET 8, just create a ticket for a request on our online helpdesk Platform here.
You will be notified shortly of your participation.
Note: We will offer free upgrade from GdPicture.NET 7 to GdPicture.NET 8 if you bought (or buy) GdPicture.NET 7 after 1rst Jan 2011.
The GdPicture Team