MRC Hyper Compression SDK
The GdPicture research team is developing an innovative MRC (Mixed Raster Content) engine (aka hyper-compression) following a continuous innovation process.
This engine is producing spectacular results by automatically adjusting the tradeoff between quality and compression rate to provide top quality PDF MRC documents at the lower possible size.
An Innovative Engine
What sets GdPicture.NET apart from its competitors is the ability to handle any kind of document including:
- document with forms
- document with artistic vectors
- and more.
It uses very elaborated adaptative document learning algorithms permitting to identify and classify any form of any nature very quickly.
PDF MRC compression helps to produce better file compression by improving the document perception, especially with characters and shapes using continuous tones.
Capabilities and benefits
- Automatic quality adjustment of different layers.
- Improve subsequent OCR process recognition speed and rate, if any.
- Shape content distribution analysis to produce high-quality anti-aliased result (especially with text).
- Produces documents with very high fidelity with the input content.
- Automatic document cleanup with no perceptible data removal/alteration.
- Superior contrast and color saturation preservation.
- Efficient reconstruction of low-quality documents resulting in a better-quality output.
- Can process any input opened by GdPicture.NET (more than 100 vector and raster formats).
- Recognition of text, graphs, diagrams, logos, photos, drawings, stamps, signatures, marks, forms, etc.).
- Adaptive learning of the input layout of the image/document.
- Uses 4 different technics to detect text with spectacular accuracy.
- Can process documents in any orientation with any skew level.
- Can reduce any 300-DPI color document to a 20 – 60 kilobytes file (see examples below).
- Automatic detection of the input resolution.
- Automatically adjusts compression options based on the produced analysis metrics.
- Fast processing.
- Excellent mobile transfer and viewing.
Try with your document
Examples of usage
How to use
You will find a compiled demo applications in
You will find C# and VB.NET demo applications including source code in
You will find other code snippets within the online reference guide found here