GdPicture.NET Annual Maintenance Plan
Annual Maintenance includes the following:
Major, medium, and minor version upgrades, including bug fixes.
Priority technical support via our helpdesk with an active Service Level Agreement (SLA) support plan, as described on our Support FAQ page.
Redistribution of GdPicture.NET is granted during twelve months following the acquisition date. The maintenance contract permits to extend the redistribution rights after the twelve months following the acquisition date.
Availability and Pricing
- The Annual Maintenance Plan is available to any current version customer.
- Maintenance may be purchased when acquiring the original license or upgrading to the current version.
- The cost for the initial purchase is 20% of the SRP (Suggested Retail Price) of the licenses bought (SDK and/or plugin(s)).
- The cost for the annual maintenance is 40% of the SRP of the purchased licenses (SDK and any additional plugins).
- Without a maintenance plan, the standard cost for upgrades is 75% of the SRP of the product being upgraded. See our policies here.
Annual Maintenance interruption and reactivation
The Annual Maintenance Plan renewal date always corresponds to the date of the initial purchase of the components or upgrades.
Missing payment for the Annual Maintenance Plan renewal leads to automatic interruption of the maintenance plan.
A customer may reactivate the Maintenance Plan within twelve months after it has been interrupted by making a payment corresponding to the Annual Maintenance Plan renewal.
An interrupted Maintenance Plan will be terminated if not reactivated within twelve months after it has been interrupted.
The annual renewal date of the reactivated Maintenance Plan corresponds to the initial purchase of components or upgrades, NOT the reactivation date.