GdPicture.NET Annual Maintenance Plan
With the GdPicture.NET Annual Maintenance Plan you will pay the same price each year, regardless of the pricing changes related to major upgrades.
Annual Maintenance includes the following:
Major, medium and minor version upgrades, including bug fixes.
Priority technical support via our helpdesk with an active Service Level Agreement (SLA) support plan, as described on our Support FAQ page.
Extended Redistribution Right
Redistribution of GdPicture.NET outside the company owning the license is granted during a period of twelve months following the acquisition date. The maintenance contract permits to extend the redistribution right after the twelve months following the acquisition date.
Availability and Pricing
- Annual maintenance contract is available to any current version customer.
- Maintenance may be purchased when purchasing the original license or upgrade to current version.
- Cost for the initial purchase is 20% of the SRP (Suggested Retail Price) of the licenses bought (SDK and/or plugin(s)).
- Cost for the annual maintenance is 40% of the SRP of the purchased licenses (SDK and any additional plugins).
- The annual maintenance contract guarantees the customer to pay the same fixed price each year at the anniversary date of the purchase, regardless of the pricing changes related to major upgrades.
- Without a maintenance plan, the standard cost for upgrades is 75% of the SRP of the product being upgraded. See our policies here.